Wednesday, February 29, 2012

31 days

So the move is officially on! I am waiting to hear exactly which day it will be,but it is only a one day difference,so not too crazy making! I think I am on a movers high or something. So far, I have found a mover (but not booked,since I don't know the exact day!),gotten utilities set up, taken most things off the walls,purged my giant closet, done some deep cleaning, and spackled the walls. I am hoping that I will just be sitting by the curb with my well organized belongings when moving day comes...or at LEAST not be a frazzled mess come moving day. I know there is no getting around the stress 100% though!

As I pack up, I think of ALL of the things that have happened in this apartment,or since I've lived here. I feel as though I have lived my life here. It is for sure where I became a grown up...or at least took giant steps to get there. I can't wait for the next chapter, something new, something great, and bars within walking distance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment