Friday, March 2, 2012

Friiiidaaaay

Another exciting day...well exciting fifteen minutes. I got to see my actual apartment today! It is a little smaller than I remember but soooo adorable and cozy. I wanted to take pictures but evidently we caught the current renter off guard (as evienced by her pajamas and bedhead). I thought it might be weird to take a picture of her place while she was there. So for now, you'll just have to take my word for it.

There is a TON of storage, so it will be super to have a place for everything I don't want to see everyday (christmas tree,carpet skates, hula hoop...the usual). Also, the big closet has shelving in it for my purses! I can just sit and admire ther beauty when I feel sad. The kitchen storage is a little tricky. It has a ton of empty space,though it isn't an eat-in kitchen.

I loved it so much I signed the lease today! The bummer was finding out I can't move until Monday. It means I have to move all alone.I know I will have movers, but, still..bleck. Also, who moves on a Monday?!

No comments:

Post a Comment