Wednesday, March 14, 2012

18 days

Well, I've come a long way since my last post. I think I am about 1/3 of the way through packing. I have done a ton of purging and even sold a few things to add some funds to the moving/new apartment fund.I mean, thank God for Craigslist. You can buy/sell literally anything,find a job, get a date with a one legged tranny...seriously you name it!

My parents were kind enough to deliver boxes to my door,after having some challenges with the local grocery stores. Basically, they wanted me to come in before work and maybe they would help me out. My apartment smells like cardboard and things are stacked everywhere...so I think my entertaining days here are behind me.

In other news, I just finished 48 hours of trying to be sarcasm free. Oy.

No comments:

Post a Comment