Sunday, February 26, 2012

the big move

Exciting news! It looks as if I have found a new place! Perfect is a strong word but the timing is just that, also the landlord is nice and the apartment is DARLING! It is much different than my place. I will be losing a bedroom,but it has tons of storage space. The place has a faux fireplace,hardwood floors, big rooms and is perfect for get togethers! It is a four minute drive to my office and a block from Starbucks (hello,perfect mornings). There is yard space and to the best of my knowledge, no crazy people dropping fish off on doorsteps. Clearly I am super excited! I am still waiting on all the details...its the most ridiculous phone tag ever,though I am confident it will work out, since the guy took the time to call me from another country (vacation) to tell me a place opened up!

So I'm setting little goals to make for a smooth moving day. This weeks goals are to do some deep cleaning, to purge my bedroom closet, and to choose an affordable mover. (Being on the third floor,I think spending the money might be worth it this time). I am open to suggestions....so what have you done to have an easier move?

No comments:

Post a Comment