Monday, July 5, 2010

Charmed, I'm sure

The following is an actual conversation I had tonight with a man I recently met. an important note: I met him only briefly and this was our first conversation longer than two minutes. I will cut right to the good part but there was a hello and a few seconds of weekend rehashing prior to the real meat of the conversation. I assure you this is the non-exaggerated, God's honest truth as I have neither the energy nor the creativity to make this shit up.

Dude: Yeah, I haven't had a drink since 99, but I think I'm a sex addict.
Me: Oh.
Dude: I mean sometimes my girl and I used to just F all weekend. Well, have food delivered and F all weekend.
Me: Oh.
Dude: Its cool though, cause last week I got tested. I mean they swabbed my dick, took my blood, made me piss in a cup. But I'm clean as a whistle. I'm kind of surprised...but yeah I'm clean.
Me: Well, that's good news.
Dude: Well, yeah but I haven't had sex since then.
Me: a week ago?
Dude: yeah, that's a while.

The conversation ended a few minutes after he told be about his Phillipino girlfriend who used to instruct Zumba.He thought I seemed pretty overwhelmed....and here I thought he wasn't really good at reading people.

1 comment:

  1. i like a guy who puts it all out there at the start, addictions & STD's and all

    ReplyDelete