Monday, June 28, 2010

Why I am Single, Reason #391




I am no stranger to meeting a potential date online. I have met great men that way. I have also acquired stories that would blow anyone's hair back by being open minded enough to meet a man on the internet. Today, I ran across this little gem. Look closely, this young man is wearing a gold chain...with Jersey Shore hair...IN A TANNING BED. Out of the gallery of his life, the best photo this man could come up with was of himself in a tanning bed. He looks like Jersey Smurf. Somewhere Snookie's heart would be a flutter and I am SURE he was fresh from the gym and on his way to do some laundry...a little GTL. It's practically a situation.

1 comment:

  1. O M freakin G! that is the juicehead of your dreams!!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWIPE9fSWzw
    jersey shore does twilight

    ReplyDelete