Thursday, May 13, 2010

Dates Worse Than Me aka I Feel Pretty

I once referred to a man as Jake at a very inopportune moment. His name was Jack. It was an easy mixup...just unfortunate. I hardly count it against myself,as his name turned out to be neither Jack nor Jake...but Andy,or something like that. Today at lunch I said "yeah, I bet she has a nice comfy house, one where you just just relax and have a nice cock." Sometimes I just say the wrong thing.

I think my little mixups pale in comparison to the first date I got to witness last night. Some squeeking crazy woman freaked. The. Hell. Out. because her squeeze for the evening looked at her embarassing high school pictures on Facebook. Wait...aren't you in control of that embarassment? in case you were wondering what the pictures looked like,fear not. The squeeking crazy gave a 15 minute synopsis of how pretty she was from 9th grade on. 9th and 10th grades were apparantly touch and go....but holy shitballs when the braces came off this special lady reeeaaaaallly blossomed. She was sooo pretty then. Things really improved once she was free of the dental prison...and don't you dare compliment her on her cute smile with braces, cause she really didn't like them at all.

So Jake, maybe I tell my coworkers I'd be comfy having cock on their sofa, but I know I'm a better date than that!

1 comment:

  1. O.M.G. even better than hearing in person. bravo.

    p.s. i didn't become stunning till 12th grade. 11th grade i was just eh. for the record.

    ReplyDelete