Thursday, December 23, 2010

The REAL Christmas list.

Do we ever really tell people what we want? Maybe not, but there are two shopping days left so feel free to pass it along to all of your rich friends.

1. Electronic Bundle. In the last few months my ipod,camera,and laptop died!!

2. A cloak of invisibility. I promise not to be pervy, I just want to avoid my crazy neighbors.

3. Cooking classes and/or guitar lessons

4. A butler. A cool one, like Alfred. Yeah.

5. A Goonies like adventure.

6. My own carpenter.

7. Laser hair removal.

8. A pontoon.

9. A puffy vest in every color. Its freezing and all I do is drive all day. I can't stand wearing a coat!

10. A scarf for every mood and occasion...oh okay a purse too. If you insist.

11. The acceptance of the siesta in the US.

Happy Shopping :)

1 comment:

  1. first of all... i have a carpenter, it's not all it's cracked up to be! secondly, don't try to lie! you would totally use your invisibility cloak for nefarious purposes!

    and i'll help lobby for naptime. you know i'm a fan.

    ReplyDelete